What's the worst that could happen? Natural disaster, biological disasters...you just don't know. But you have to ask if just any kind of emergency preparedness "kit" will have you covered.
- Do you have safety essentials? Kits are great for minor cuts and abrasions. Kits provide aspirin for headaches. And unfortunately, kits are often thrown together by non-experts who haven't really thought through what you and your family will need in an emergency.
- Do you have expert-approved products? We talked to firemen and EMTs, and consulted FEMA and homeland security recommendations. We used what we learned to create ReadyBox.
More about ReadyBox:
- The ReadyBox exclusive: Strontium aluminate photoluminescent technology. High-end, safety-grade glow you can't get in any other product. Developed by scientists to save lives. Because what good is having emergency products if you can't find them in the dark?
- Water resistant and durable. ReadyBox is made of high-density polyethylene, light enough to carry but strong enough to withstand water damage and serious impacts. Others put their products in a flimsy backpack, which could easily tear, get soaked or be crushed on impact.
- It floats! Floods, hurricanes, even broken water pipes. ReadyBox floats so your critical supplies always stay safe and dry.
- 5 year shelf life. Unlike canned goods, the food and water in ReadyBox stays good for five years. It'll be there when you need it.
- Portable. Designed with a handle and no bigger than a laptop case, it's easy to store, and easy to carry if you have to move to a different part of the house or evacuate for safety.
- Everything you need, nothing you don't. The essentials in ReadyBox are the kind that can keep you alive. You won't find facial tissues or playing cards—we're pretty sure those will be the least of your worries in an actual disaster. Don't be swayed by the quantity of items offered by others. It's quality and utility that matter.